- Location: Remote, Flexible
- Full time (Mon - Fri, 35 hours pw)
- Hours must be compatible with UK working day
- Must have right to work in the UK
We are an award-winning and rapidly growing boutique influencer marketing specialist agency, servicing a variety of global clients with our unique human approach at our core. You will report to and learn directly from the founders of the business, who hold a broad wealth of marketing knowledge, with a combined 15 years of specialist influencer marketing experience.
You will take a key role within our growing Account Executive team, delivering every element of an influencer marketing campaign, with huge scope for creative and strategic input. The team which you will be a part of is a supportive and collaborative environment, designed to equip you with the confidence to deliver outstanding work.
Our desire is to empower you to thrive without hand-holding: instead you will be provided with strategic direction and vision to deliver work for clients with your own expertise and personality. You are expected to push your own learning and ability: we will work towards agreed goals and milestones to push your professional development forward.
The role is full time remote, however on occasion your attendance may be required at in-person client meetings and events. Depending on your location there also are opportunities to work collaboratively in person with other members of the team.
To be successful in this role will require a keen interest in influencer culture and digital marketing, with an appetite to keep up to date in a fast-changing industry. This role is suited to someone with a problem solving, can-do attitude, who is confident that they can accomplish any task they set their mind to with the right support in place.
Your key skills, objectives and responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to creative and strategic ideas sessions
- Identification of suitable influencers for campaigns
- Preparation, completion, and maintenance of internal and client-facing Media Plans and Proposals on Google Slides.
- Preparation of client and supplier facing documents
- Building proposal slides
- Hosting outreach sessions to influencers
- Superb data management skills, from entry to evaluation and analysis
- Attending client meetings, building and maintaining relationships
- Growing excellent knowledge of influencers, building relationships, exploring emerging trends and verticals
- Fluency in social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, Pinterest etc)
- Ability to work efficiently and adaptively
- Confident to contribute comfortably to client pitches, presentations, and calls
- Confident to host post-campaign analysis and reporting sessions almost independently with clients
- Ability to identify gaps in our processes and contribute to our service offering development
- Ability to guide new members of the team and give support to your peers
- You will continuously evaluate performance, optimise your campaigns and keep clients up to date with results as necessary, taking a proactive approach.
- You will be able to compile, maintain, and analyse accurate, transparent, and insightful campaign reports.
- You will understand what ROI looks like for a client’s different objectives.
- You will meet demanding internal & client targets in a proactive, positive and can-do manner, formulating solutions.
- You will be expected to manage your work independently with a manager overseeing and lightly supporting where necessary
- Able to build rapport and feel confident speaking about the subject in an informal setting - i.e. client meet up
- We encourage you to challenge the status quo of how Pepper Studio runs influencer campaigns.
- 1 to 2 years previous experience working in an agency environment.
- Previous influencer marketing experience.
- A solid understanding of how social platforms and their algorithms work.
- Excellent client facing skills.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You’re ambitious, creative and analytical. You go above and beyond and take pride in your work.
- You have a proven track record of success.
- You have excellent communication skills - strong written and spoken English is essential.
- You have a strong attention to detail with the ability to check your work and learn from mistakes
- You have an ability to work under pressure and to prioritise conflicting demands. You’re organised.
- You have strong client handling experience, motivated by improving client happiness and have a natural ability to build rapport with people quickly.
- You have a genuine passion for learning & development - we want to see your ambition!
Our business is successful because we maintain a human approach at the heart of what we do. We must ensure that all new team members can demonstrate that they are:
- Problem Solving
- Take ownership
- Take pride in their work
- Potential to have a high degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows, and with loyalty rewarded.
- Remote working as the norm, with opportunities to work collaboratively in person as per your preference.
- Mac laptop provided.
- Contributions to ensuring you have a suitable environment to work from.
- 28 days’ holiday per annum including bank holidays, plus your birthday off.
- Family friendly policies to support working parents.
- Inclusive, supportive environment for all abilities and backgrounds.
- Quarterly socials.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per anum - depending on experience
Start your journey today